





Jax is 6 months old today. I'm not going to go into how he's changed so much (but he really has)! These pictures were all taken today and you can tell he's feeling much better. Antibiotics work wonders, but boy does he throw a fit when we try to give him them. When counseling moms on how to give their infants medicine, I think I might change my tactic and simply say "Good Luck!" He's forming quite the bond with Ike too. Everytime Ike is near Jax smiles from ear and ear and kicks his legs in delight. We explained to Jax that his big brother sometimes needs to get slapped on the side of the head and not to ever repeat the words he hears us call him on occasion. :) He's still a little wobbly on the sitting but he sure loves to try, put something in front of him and he'll fold like a folding chair trying to reach it. The Johnny Jump Up now evokes smiles instead of screams of "get me out of this crazy contraption." Happy Birthday Jax. We love you sooo much. Mmmuuuaaahhh!
Great blog! What a cute little guy. I hope you all are doing well. Wendy make sure you take care of your sick boys. Including the poor neglected dog!
ReplyDelete