skip to main |
skip to sidebar
September 19,2010







This was Jaxon's actual birthday. Of course, he had to have a party on his actual birthday too! We had a few of our friends from Rochester over for appetizers and cake. Jaxon told me he wanted funfetti cake with rainbow chip frosting for his birthday. I couldn't believe it when he told me that because that's MY favorite too! :) Since we were at home we were able to plan his naps out a little better. And what do you know, he loved the cake (Ike did too). Jaxon also ate a ton of maple-glazed meatballs. Jaxon had a blast ripping open his presents. He would get a little distracted and want to play with each toy not realizing that he had more to open. One of my favorite parts of the day was before his party the Vikings played. Nate, Jaxon and I played in the living room while the game was on. Jaxon loves books lately. He will just sit by himself and flip through them. I tried to get him to play with other toys and he just wants to look at books. I shouldn't complain, I know but he's got all these toys and never plays with them. He does like the toys that make lots of noises. He pushes the buttons to make the noise and then claps for himself. He's really close to walking. He will take a few steps between me and Nate and will stand on his own. He graduated on Friday, Oct 8th- he graduated in the big boy room. He was so excited (mom was even more excited). Now he goes outside everyday in the 8 person stroller and painted spiders with his hands this afternoon. He loves to "talk" to all his new friends. I hope he's not trying to boss them around (he gets that from his dad). :) He does say a few words: mama, dada, woof woof, a horse noise, and light. Yes, light! Ask Nate about that one. Now every where we go he points at the lights and doesn't stop saying "light light light." He also tries to teach him about gravity. When he throws things off his high chair Nate tells him about gravity and how the object accelerates at 9.8 m/sec2 or something like that! Yep, he's going to get a pocket protector for his 2nd birthday. HA I celebrated my 28th birthday last week. We went out to supper with my friend Chelsey and her parents. It was so fun to sit and visit with them. We have been so busy the last few months, with colds, ear infections, birthdays, oh and first hair cuts (I'll get those pics up soon), weddings and the like. We have my friend Darcy's wedding this weekend in Fergus Falls. Jaxon can't wait to see his friend Liam and dance the night away.
No comments:
Post a Comment