










Today we went to the Cities to visit our friend Jill and we spent the afternoon at the MN Zoo. It was a beautiful day to be outside and Jax was excited to see the animals (actually Jill and I were the ones who wanted to go to the zoo, Jax was just our excuse and Nate was our chauffeur) :) The zoo had a featured baby farm animals exhibit. The baby goat was only 2 days old. It was hard to say if Jax had more fun watching the animals or all the kids running around. He took a few "cat" naps in the stroller but stayed awake most of the time. He really liked looking at the tropical fish and sharks (hmm or was he smiling at his own reflection in the glass?). We had fun watching the bears play in the water. I was pretending to be "Jack Hanna-Wildlife Photographer". I had to push a few kids out of the way, but I got some pretty cool pictures (just kidding!). We had such a fun day and it was so great seeing Jill. Tomorrow brings another fun day as the Holden's are coming over for a BBQ.
No comments:
Post a Comment