Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Easter Tradition Begins







And so the Easter tradition begins. When Anna and I were growing up, every year at Easter we would pose for a picture sitting on the couch in our "Easter outfits", which usually included white tights and white shoes, with our Easter basket. First of course we would look all over the house frantically trying to find our baskets that our mom so cleverly hid. She quickly learned to put the same things in each basket. Naturally on Jax's first Easter, he also had to have his picture taken on the couch with his Easter basket in his "Easter outfit". He got a few books and summer outfits from the Easter Bunny and as you can see, he was tickled about it. The story about the Lady Who Swallowed a Bird brings me back to my childhood, so the Easter version just cracked me up. He loved the book Grandma brought him, Peter Cottontail, especially because it played music. It was such a fun weekend and I'll post more pictures when I get a minute. Jax met a cat, Peevo, for the first time and he loved it so much I thought he was going to pull his ears off! It is almost 10pm!! Way past my bedtime. We have a big day tomorrow, Stories Photography (the same lady who took his 4 week pics) is coming tomorrow to take pictures again.

No comments:

Post a Comment