Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy (5 month old) Birthday



Jax is 5 months old today. He has changed so much since the last post, most obvious is the loss of hair. Everyday his hair is thinner and thinner, but his mohawk on top is pretty long still. Once on his tummy, he almost immediately rolls over to his back. He smiles a lot and is getting used to sitting in his highchair during suppertime (no food yet though, just milk still). In this video, he was starting to get a little hungry so he was 'growling' at us. If you listen closely you can hear him mocking us with his lips. Yes, we are obnoxious- constantly making faces and babbling at him, this video shows us in our prime. He really enjoys daycare and loves playing with his friends Ian and Madeline. He brought home his first art project last week, a big red heart with his hand print in pink paint in the middle. It said "I gotta 'hand' it to you, you're the best!" It was even laminated (better be for how much we pay) I mean, it was really cute and it's on our fridge. Well, it's 11pm and Nate and I can't remember the last time we were up this late on purpose. Off to bed to fall asleep watching the olympics re-runs. Love that. We are heading to the Cities tomorrow to see Jax's Grandma Linda and Great Grandparents Cecilia and George.

3 comments:

  1. so cute! (wendy, did you get my email?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle. No, I didn't get an email from you. :( I'm sorry. I hope I didn't delete it on accident. Did you use my wendalin email? you can email my work one then I forsure won't delete it. it's burgess.wendy@mayo.edu
    Talk to you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi - i did try your hotmail address (from an email your mom had sent). i just tried your work email, so if you dont get it, let me know...

    ReplyDelete