Tuesday, December 29, 2009

101 Days Old

Jaxon is 101 days old today. It seems like just yesterday he was born. I never could have imagined how much our lives could change in just 100 days. He's getting bigger everyday and is now wearing mostly 6 month clothes (granted clothing sizes are a joke). We got him a Jumper activity thing for Christmas; he tried it out tonight and loves it! Jax has been having so much fun this week with Grandma Allex. She came back with us from Christmas and is babysitting Jax this week. She's taking the train home Friday evening. What a huge help she's been this week. It's so nice in the morning just bringing Jax (or the monitor if he's sleeping) into her room and leaving for work knowing he's going to have a great day- not having to worry about anything. During the day my mom sends me picture texts of him; he just makes my whole body smile. I feel like Ike when I get home from work...I'm so happy to see him my whole body wags with delight. Then the 'live in nanny' cooks supper for us while we play with Jax. She even does laundry, vacuums- you name it! We (ok, I) decided this is the way to go. We long to live closer to family and this week really makes me realize how much I appreciate all our family does for us and Jax. Tomorrow Aunt Jody is coming to visit Jax and my mom. She was one of the first family members to see him smile. She will be amazed at how much he is smiling now compared to when he was only 6 weeks old. Happy 101 Day Old Birthday Jaxon. We love you!
p.s. we had a wonderful Christmas and I'll post some pictures soon
p.p.s Jax is now sleeping 8-9 hours at night (but now that I said that out loud he'll be up 3 times tonight :)

1 comment:

  1. So does this mean you are thinking of moving back home?

    ReplyDelete